lunedì 17 luglio 2017

Instead of texting.. i made this super cute card feat. Lawn Fawn!!

Hello everybody and happy monday! :)
Today i'm happy to share a cute card i made with all Lawn Fawn happy stuff.. here's it!





























I love these cute elephants so much! And they are carrying happy mails.. and that makes them even more adorable! ihih!!





























To create my card i combined the Elphie Selfie stamp set, the Love letters one and the Chirpy Chirp Chirp stamp set ( just for the grass!).
I stamped all my imaged, i colored them with copics and i cut them out. 
I die cut 2 of the stitched rectangles: the first in grey cardstock and the second in white. I colored the white one sponging distress inks ( tumbled glass and shabby shutters) and i stamoed the grass.





























I glued down all  my pieces and i also stamped my sentiments. Finally i added a a little banner cut out from some plaid cardstock! :)

I had so much fun creating it!! And one of my goals for the new year was make and send more cards.. so this was for my friend Yainea and i'm sooo super happy she loves it!! :)
Challenges: 



         


Thank u so much for stopping by today and have a lovely day!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

______________________________________________________________________


Ciao a tutti e buon lunedì! 
Oggi nuovo post in collaborazione con  Piccole Perle!!



Ho creato una card con i set Elphie Selfie, Love letters e Chirpy Chirp Chirp di Lawn Fawn! 

Per prima cosa ha ritagliato 2 rettangoli con le stitched rectangles dies di LF: uno in cartoncino bianco ed uno in cartoncino grigio. Ho colorato il primo con i distress inks nei colori Tumbled Glass e Shabby Shutters ed ho lasciato asciugare. 

Ho stampato in memento nero gli elefantini e tutti gli altri elementi, li ho colorati con i copics e li ho ritagliati seguendo il bordo nero dell'immagine.

Ho stampato anche l'erba in inchiostro verde chiaro e poi ho composto la card. Infine ho aggiunto una piccola bandierina in carta plaid sempre LF ed ho stampato i miei sentiments! :)

Spero tanto vi piaccia! :)

A presto su * Instagram* e qui sul blog con tanti nuovi progetti! 
franci :)



2 commenti:

  1. Ma che bello!!! E' tutta poesia!!! Brava, come sempre...

    RispondiElimina
  2. hello! this is the cutest card, I so luv the sweet ellies! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    RispondiElimina