mercoledì 16 agosto 2017

"I love your cattitude!" a cute card with Lawn Fawn cats!

Hi there!
Today i have another cute card with Lawn Fawn adorable cats.. ihihih!

Here's what i created..!





























Halloween is coming and the new LawnFawnatic challenge is soo super fun i decided to create my own punny sentiment in a little Halloween card!! :)
Who doesn't love those adorable witch kittens?! I loooove them! 
I grew up whatching Sabrina, the Teenage Witch and there was a little black cat called Salem, he was soo super funny!! :)
We can say everybody has a fun attitude in that show.. and so that's where my insiration came from!! 
Here's a little detail..





























Just toooo cute!! :)
Challenges: 







Thank u so much for stopping by today and have a lovely day!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 



5 commenti:

  1. A fun card, Francesca, and your kitty is colored beautifully! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Love this purr-fectly adorable card! Your custom greeting is so clever and I love the different fonts you used! So happy you joined the challenge at Lawn Fawnatics!

    RispondiElimina
  3. A gorgeous card! This cat is so cute and I love the soft colour palette. Thanks for joining us at the Seven Hills Crafts challenge this month.

    RispondiElimina