sabato 9 settembre 2017

"G'Day!" with AE&EH!

Oh hi there and happy saturday!!
Today i'm super happy beacause my happy mail from Ellen Hutson has arrived yesterday and i colored lots of happy critters for today! 
Here they are..!


OMG i'm in looove!!! With the new G'Day exclusive stamp set by Avery Elle for Ellen Hutson of course!! 

These critters are soo adorable and cute!! I can't even pick a fave!! ihih!! 
Of course i had to pick lots of photos.. ihih!!


The sentimets included are even more happy and fun... can't wait to create some cards!! :)


Cuteness overload!!


This parrot is soo elegant and pretty! 


Oh this platypus!! 
Challenges: 




Please enjoy my Coloring Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little coloring hopefully every day and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)

1 commento: