domenica 24 settembre 2017

"U're one of a kind" with EH&AE!

Happy sunday friends and happy Day 24 of The Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge!
Todai i created a pretty card with the G'Day Mate exclusive stamp set by Ellen Hutson and Avery Elle.. here's it!

I was totally inspired by the Pin-sights challenge board for September to create my background with distress inks and i'm so super happy about how it turned out!! Yay!!


And this parrot is so super cute!!! It was the first image from the set i fell for! ahahah!! 
Also the sentiment is perfect such an elegant fonts combo!
Here's a little detail..


To finish my card i used the simple stitch borders by Lawn Fawn to create those little dry embossing details at the top and the bottom and then i added those pretty gold stars :)
Hope u really like my projects for today, i'm super proud of it! ihih! And i had such a lovely time making it! :)

 Challenges: 





Please enjoy my Coloring Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little coloring hopefully every day and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)



2 commenti:

  1. Bellissimo lo sfondo...sei stata davvero brava con le forme geometriche!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    RispondiElimina