giovedì 8 febbraio 2018

"Hello"cards with AE&EH!

Hi there! 
Seems like i'm stuck with a specific card design and Ellen Hutson cuties since i made my monkeys cards!
I totally love how these turned out cause they remind u how special u are!! 
Here's what i created..






































These critters from the G'day United We Flourish stamp set by Avery Elle and Ellen Hutson are super cute and the sentiment is precious!






































First of all i stamped the crotters with a copic friendly ink, i colored them with copics and die cut them with the coordinated dies.






































Then i die cut 2 stitched rectangles out of some white cardstock and also die cut the heart window in the top center of each with a Lawn Fawn die.






































Then i die cut 2 banners from the Wonky stitches set by AE, i stamped my sentiments and i also stamped the "hello" on to my panels with LF inks. I love the new Modern Calligraphy stamp set, it was super simple to create my own hello!





































I created 2 coordinated card bases out of some light grey cardstock, i added some patterned paper, lighty colored the bottom of each white panel with distress inks and i composed the cards as u see them :) 

Hope u like my cards and thank u so much for stopping by :)
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento