domenica 11 febbraio 2018

"Merry Christmas" card for MFT Winter Olympic Games!

Hi there and happy sunday!
I'm super excited about...this!!



It's gonna be fun!! YAY!! Winter fun!!
As soon i saw this i dusted my MFT stamps and made a card for the first event! ihih!!


U have to pick 3 stamp sets by My Favorite Things and create a card combining them.. here's what i created..!


First of all i stamped all my critter from these MFT stamp sets: Bitty Bears, Polar Bear Pals and Happy Pawlidays!
I colored them with copics and die cut them with theor coordinated dies. Then i created my card base out of some white cardstock and cut 3 white stripes to biuld my design.

I colored my card base sponging different inks in light blu, green and red colors to match my critters and i glued down all the elements. 

Hope u like my card and thank u so much for stopping by :)
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento