venerdì 16 febbraio 2018

"Otterly fantastic" floating otter interactive card with Ellen Hutson!

Hello there and happy friday!!
Today i'm super happy to show you this interactive card i made following the last Julie's Hello monday video tutorial for Ellen Hutson.

Here's what i created...!






































I fell in love with this technique as soon as i saw the video and i'm so happy about how my card turned out!!
In fact when you shake it gently the otter moves and creates the illusion of floating on to the water!!
Also i'm grateful i spent yesterday afternoon with one of my crafty friends, she had this beautiful Otterly Awesome stamp set by EH and i was able to stamp and color a few of these cuties.. now i need them!! eheh!! I'll ask for them as my birthday gift! ihihi!! :)
Here's a little detail of my card..






































First of all i die cut a stitched rectangle out of some white cardstock and i colored it with Distress inks, then i created the floating mechanism. I stamped the little otter and the fish from the Otterly awesome stamp set and the little heart from the All inside stamp set, i colored them with copics and i die cut them with their coordinated dies.

I decided to create a clean and simple design for my otter to be the star of the show, so i die cut my distress inked panel with a circle die and i composed my card as in the picture.
Then i stamped my sentiment from the Otterly fantastic set by Avery Elle and i put some wink of stella on to the little heart.
Isn't it adorable?!? I loooove it so so much!! 

Challenge: 





Hope u like my card and thank u so much for stopping by :)
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento