sabato 3 febbraio 2018

"Swinging by to say.." happy cards with Lawn Fawn and Ellen Hutson!

Hi there and happy saturday!
Today i have 2 happy cards to show you feat the adorable monkeys from the Love Ya' Bunches stamp set by Lawn Fawn for Ellen Hutson..

Here they are..








































I love these little monkeys so so much!! 
First of all i die cut 2 sticthed rectangles out of some white cardstock and i created 2 coordinated card bases out of some grey one.








































Then i die cut an outside in stitched heart on the center of both cards and i added some watercolored pink paper on the back from the watercolors wishes petite paper pack by Lawn Fawn.








































I stamped my setiment with memento black ink and mermaid ink by LF and i also stamped all the images with the same black ink, i colored them with copics and i die cut them with their coordinated dies.








































I glued down all the images and added some details with a white gel pen. 
Finally i added some embellishments with the Tonic Nuvo Drops in autumn red.







































I'm so super happy about how these card turned out, suuuper cute!! :)

Hope u like my cards and thank u so much for stopping by :)
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento