giovedì 1 marzo 2018

Lawn Fawnatics - Challenge #23!

Hi guys! 
The Lawn Fawnatics Challenge is all about "New"!


U can try a new technique with inks, markers or playing with new card designs, papers..!
Here's my take..






































I created these fun cards with the masked shape stamping technique and i'm so super happy about how these turned out! 
Also the Meow you doin' and the Out of this world stamp set are some of my fave! 
Be sure to visit the Lawn Fawnatics blog and join the fun!

Hope u like my cards and thank u so much for stopping by :)
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 


1 commento:

  1. I really really really LOVE these cards! How did you do them? Did you draw the shape or use a mask??

    RispondiElimina